cti message

Subject: Matching STIX/TAXII/CybOX expertise with jobs

Hi All,

As some of you know, I'm a contractor specializing in helping vendors and organizations use STIX/TAXII/CybOX and integration of threat intelligence systems within customers networks.

I understand that some of you on this list are interested parties looking for people to help them implement STIX/TAXII/CybOX solutions and integrate threat intelligence systems within your domain. I know there is a shortage of skills within this niche area.

And I realized today that there is easy way us to find each other.

So.. I was wondering - would the group find it useful to have a mailing-list dedicated to making connections between experts who are available and those who need their help? I know a few trust-groups have their own 'jobs' mailing list for a similar purpose, but I was wondering if that would be something we could use? Would anyone find it beneficial other than myself?

I understand this is probably not something that OASIS could host, but maybe it's something that MITRE could host? Failing that something I could host? Would anyone find this useful?

The alternative is to allow people to post their job adverts or availability for work to the current mailing lists, but I know that annoys some folks.

Feedback (and flames) appreciated. Apologies for those who receive this multiple times.

Oh, and yes - I am currently available for work if anyone does need some help. My contact details are below. I apologize in advance if I have broken any OASIS rules by including the OASIS list as well as the MITRE ones.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant