cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Fwd: [staff-bizdev] FYI about Draft RFCs: ISAO SO Documents Posted for Comment

Hi Tony - that's a good question - two actually.

I've copied Jamie. He may have a better feel for the interplay between the effects of the act and the ISAO. Since the DHS is continuing to fund the operation of the ISAO, I'm guessing it doesn't see it as superseded.

As to substantive, I am no expert. That's why I thought the best course of action was to share it with all of you. To me, on skimming, these look more like statements of principles and requirements. But I didn't want to assume that the material isn't relevant.

/chet