cti message

Subject: Motion to approve CybOX version 2.1.1 as a Committee Specification Draft

I move that the TC approve CybOX Version 2.1.1 and all associated
artifacts packaged together in
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58109&wg_abbrev=cti-cybox
as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the Microsoft Word
version of the specification as authoritative.

I further move that the TC approve submitting the approved Committee
Specification Draft of CybOX Version 2.1.1 for its first public review
and direct the chair and editors to work with TC Administration on any
actions necessary to effect these approvals.

--
Cheers,
Trey