cti message

Subject: Agenda for next week's TC working call (and an apology from your co-chairs)

Greetings, CTI TC -

This past Tuesday, due to a miscommunication amongst the co-chairs, we
wound up canceling the regular TC working call with only about five
minutes notice. This was in extremely poor form. On behalf of your
co-chairs, I would like to extend a sincere apology to the entire TC.

In order to avoid a repeat, we have made setting the agenda for the
weekly working call a standing agenda item for the weekly co-chairs
call. Hereafter, we will strive to *either* send out the agenda for
the upcoming Tuesday TC working call *or else* cancel the upcoming
working call by COB the preceding Thursday (i.e., after the weekly
co-chairs call).

The draft agenda for next Tuesday's TC working call is as follows:

  * STIX 2.0-rc3 and the roadmap to a CSD
  * Setting the agenda for the upcoming TC face-to-face
  * A quick update from the TAXII SC

Please let us know if there are additional topics you would like to
include on the agenda for next week's working call

--
Cheers,
Trey