cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Location Object

On 15.08.2018 19:42:52, Bret Jordan wrote:
> To quote you, well, Trey, that is your opinion. Everyone has one.

Bret -

To quote your oft-repeated refrain, we in the CTI TC leadership must
endeavor to ensure that the community's voices are heard. To wit - and
I repeat myself - given that a great many CTI TC members are currently
out on summer holiday, I respectfully insist that we refrain from
removing location precision (previously discussed and reviewed at
length by the TC) until September when folks come back from summer
holiday.

Unless you've reconsidered your position, we should hold off until the
TC regains quorum.

If you no longer agree with the notion that the TC community's voices
must be heard and given due consideration, then we can have an
altogether different discussion.

--
Cheers,
Trey