cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] An impending change

Trey, congratulations! That sounds like an exciting opportunity.Â

/chet

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 7:24 AM, Trey Darley <trey@newcontext.com> wrote:
Hi, everybody -

I am excited to share with you the news that as of 12 November I will
be joining the Belgian National CERT (CERT.be) as Cybersecurity Expert
- CTI Strategist. CERT.be fully support my ongoing participation in
the CTI TC, so I'll be doing what I've always done, albeit with a new
email address.

Having spent the past 6-7 years working for security vendors, I
believe that serving as part of an operational blue team is a logical
next step in my career. I'm thrilled to be joining the CERT.be team
and look forward to helping to advance the cybersecurity posture of
Belgium and - owing to CERT.be's deep ties within the international
CERT community - the rest of the world as well.

It has been a distinct privilege working with New Context, where I
have had the pleasure of collaborating with brilliant and like-minded
colleagues. New Context has been unwavering in their support of the
CTI TC. While I'm excited about my new role, I would like to express
my thanks to Daniel, Storms, John-Mark, Void, and the rest of the New
Context team for the work that we've accomplished together.

--
Sincerely,
Trey Darley

--

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298