cti message

Subject: Fall 2018 CTI TC Face to Face Agenda

All,

The agenda for the upcoming CTI TC F2F in NYC is attached. It contains important information about start and end times, building access information, and remote participation.

As a reminder, please register by Friday if you plan to attend either in-person or remotely. The registration link is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-meeting-september-2018-registration-48897594020. This session is only open to TC members listed on the roster.

Additionally, if you have a proposal or thoughts on any of the topics listed on the agenda (or want to discuss something not listed) contact a TC co-chair. We’ll talk you through how it will work and how we can make sure to hear from you.

Thank you!

TC Chair & Co-Chairs