cti message

Subject: 2019 FIRST London CTI Symposium update

Greetings, CTI TC members -

Just a reminder that the CFP [1] for the 18-20 March 2019 FIRST
Symposium on Cyber Threat Intelligence in London is open. The Program
Committee [2] have received a number of promising submissions already
but we need more. If you've been considering submitting a talk or
training proposal, now is the time. Submissions received by 30
September qualify for shepherding by the Program Committee. If you're
more of a "get it in at the last minute" person, be aware that the CFP
closes 23:59 UTC 30 October 2018.

If you know of someone who you think would give a great CTI-related
talk or training, please reach out to them and suggest they submit.

The Program Committee would be most grateful if you would promote the
event [3] via social media and/or within communities of interest to
which you belong.

If you plan to attend the event, you can register here [4].

[1]: https://easychair.org/cfp/first_cti_2019
[2]: https://first.org/events/symposium/london2019/pc
[3]: https://first.org/events/symposium/london2019/
[4]: https://first.org/events/symposium/london2019/registration