cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Thank you to Mark Davidson and John Wunder

On 20.09.2018 18:44:41, Struse, Richard J. wrote:

> Please join me in thanking Mark and John.

I first crossed paths with Mark and John back in 2013, when I was a
newbie in the STIX/TAXII community. Having had the privilege of
collaborating with John and Mark over the past five years, my respect
for their character and professionalism has steadily increased. It's
no exaggeration to say that they have been instrumental in building
this community and in developing the STIX/TAXII standards to the point
where they are today.

Their reasons for stepping down as SC co-chairs are perfectly
understandable. As a community we're fortunate that Mark and John will
remain active participants in the TC.

John and Mark, thank you for your years of dedicated service and
leadership within this community.

--
Cheers,
Trey