cti message

Subject: Status Report on STIX 2.1

All,

Just a quick status report.  As you can see from the Project Plan we have made excellent progress over the past week on Milestone 2.  A significant amount of the editorial work has been completed and the editors are on schedule with our tasks.

The next group of items are TC work items. On tomorrow's working call we will address the remaining critical discussion points that the TC needs to resolve around the Cyber Observable changes.  These are listed as items 33-37 on the project plan. Once these decisions can be finalized, we can finish up that part of the editorial work.

The other three remaining items of work that are still outstanding are:

1) Address changes from sponsor's work

2) Identify if the mini-group's work on Infrastructure is going to make working draft 04 or working draft 05

3) Identify if the mini-group's work on COA is going to make working draft 04 or working draft 05

Tomorrow's working call will be a critical, please come prepared to talk about the items I have sent out in the agenda.

Thanks

Bret