cti message

Subject: Working Call Agenda and Locking Down the Documents

All,

The official TC review period for Working Draft 04 ended last Friday.  Thank you to all that contributed comments and suggestions to the documents. Tomorrow after the working call I will be locking down the documents to prevent further suggestions or changes.  If you have any remaining changes or suggestions please do so today, or before the working call tomorrow.

For tomorrow's working call, we will be reviewing the remaining substantive suggestions.

Bret