cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] TAXII Pagination Example Text

I will re-quote my previous statement:

"I would like to stress that we have had this discussion many times.  Some of the discussions have run for months.  In the end, when we review all of the use cases and the 90/10 most common needs, we have always come back to the simple pagination by the date an object was added to the TAXII server.  This design makes it super simple for client and server."

"For those constantly advocating for a different method, please remember that content may rapidly be changing on the system due to the very nature of threat intelligence. As such, you really need a canonical unchanging entry point to pull / sync data from, thus the date_added to the system.â

If you Andras and Jason want to write up a proposal for TAXII 2.2, I would love to see it.  However, please make sure your proposal does not break existing use cases.

Bret