cti message

Subject: TC-wide review requested for the draft TC charter

Hey, y'all -

As we've discussed on the past two monthly TC calls, OASIS recently
made a change in Â1.10 ("TC Vitality") of the TC Process policy
guidelines which now require that all OASIS TCs review their charters
every four years in order to "ensure the TC charter continues to align
with the activities of the TC."

Please take a moment to review the proposed TC charter in Google Docs
[1]. You should all have suggestion rights.

What we've proposing is quite straightforward - just a slight update
which removes a few obsolete references while bringing us into
compliance with the new OASIS rules. We do not believe that there is
anything remotely controversial here, but please help us out by taking
a look. If you see something slightly wrong, please make a suggested
correction in the document. And if you have substantial objections to
something in the draft charter proposal, please raise your concerns on
the TC mailing list.

Assuming no major objections are raised by 17h UTC (12h EST) Friday 05
March 2021, we will proceed to resolve the open suggestions in the
document, hand the text over to Chet, and request him to undertake the
necessary actions in order to open up a special majority ballot to
allow the TC to ratify our revised charter.

Thanks, and I hope everybody has a gorgeous weekend! ^_^

[1]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11dQqe0YhdY1byKF5f9FckvNUq2lrcr1EmzWLd8_oxvU/edit?usp=sharing

--
Cheers,
Trey Darley (he/him)