Subject: Subcommittee to handle dita.xml.org focus area

Hi.

During today's call I agreed to work to establish a subcommittee to handle maintenance and care of the dita.xml.org focus area. The following people expressed interest in being on the subcommittee:

  • Bob Thomas
  • Gershon Joseph
  • Scott Tsao
  • David Hollis
  • Brenda Oakley
If your name is not listed and you are interested, please let me know.

Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein