Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - OASIS DITA Adoption TC committee meeting modified

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodolfo M. Raya [mailto:rmraya@maxprograms.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:29 PM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - OASIS DITA Adoption TC committee
meeting modified

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:53:07 -0700
"Su-Laine Yeo" <su-laine.yeo@justsystems.com> wrote:

> Thanks Rodolfo. Just a small question: regarding "Some vendors oppose
> to promoting the Open Toolkit from within this committee." - was
> there more than one vendor in opposition?

Hi Su-Laine,

Two members, from different companies, voted against the white paper
proposal and three expressed concerns about the content of the white
paper.

During the conversation the term "vendors", in plural, was used to
express disagreement with promoting/documenting the Open Toolkit.

I wrote "some vendors" in plural to reflect those facts.

Best regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>