Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - OASIS DITA Adoption TC meeting modified

I have no corrections--I'm just adding some URLs to make
the minutes more useful.

http://dita-generator.appspot.com/shell

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/36619/domain_and_topic_integration_v0_4.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36612/AcronymBestPractice_10212008%5B1%5D.doc