Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] <fig> added to LW DITA DTDs

I checked in the <fig> content model as described below. If we don't want fig to include image, data and xref elements, I'll just remove them later. So you can find the latest LW DITA DTDs here:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/dita/subcommittees/LightweightDITA/org.oasis.lwdita/

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.
http://markgiffin.com/