Subject: Feedback from Syncro Soft on Oxygen support for LwDITA

Hi --
Following up on my action item from Monday's meeting -- Radu Coravu from Syncro Soft got right back to me with some feedback on future Oxygen support for LwDITA. Radu gave permission to share this with the SC.
Stan
Hi Stan,

Thanks for the samples, indeed right now we do not support those features. We also had no request from our end users to support them so far.

I added an internal issue to try and see if we can get the conrefs to work in the Markdown preview area.

As for HDITA, unfortunately to Oxygen it looks like a plain HTML document, I added another issue for trying to resolve those hdita conrefs in the Author visual editing mode but I'm not sure how we could detect in the application that the opened HTML document is hdita or plain HTML.

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor