Subject: Future of the subcommittee

And re-reading the policies document made me aware that we've got some steps to follow here. I was jumping the gun to suggest closing the subcommittee so rapidly; it's my (and the TC's) responsibility to try to help arrange new leadership, if necessary.

Best,
Kris

On 11/20/2021 4:17 PM, Kristen James Eberlein wrote:

Sorry, meant to send this to the LwDITA subcommittee and not just Alan.

Kris

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Is there any reason I should not go ahead and close the subcommittee?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:09:28 -0500
From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: Alan Houser <arh@groupwellesley.com>

I'm in no hurry to close the subcommittee. I will say that this policy should not be news to the subcommittee; it's a DITA TC policy that we created in conjunction with Michael P and Carlos Evia, in order to ensure that we had good alignment between the TC and the subcommittee.

It's certainly covered in the minutes, also in some of our policy documents stored in SVN; I'll attach the PDF:

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee