Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Future of the subcommittee

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the pointer to the SC governance documents (and apologies for overlooking them), and thank you for these guiding thoughts.

Iâll attempt to attend the next several TC meetings to regain voting status. I donât want to âplant a flagâ (the LwDITA SC would benefit from broader participation), but I do want to maintain the LwDITA SC's viability going forward, at least in the short/medium term. I would also encourage Frank or others to step up.

-Alan