dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: Re: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D InteroperabilityDiscussion List!

Hi Yas,

Welcome aboard! Thank you for participating in this effort.

I think everyone on the list would be very interested in the research
you have already done regarding the grafting of a DITA specialization on
a non-DITA model, specifically S1000D! Do you have any presentations or
documents that you can point us all to?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Yas Etessam wrote:
> Thanks Scott for leading this initiative,
>
> My expertise is in DITA and implementing authoring systems to support
> DITA's architecture as well as specializations.
> I am an consultant for XMetaL (JustSystems) and am a member of the DITA
> OASIS TC.
>
> I've dabbled in S1000D authoring implementations but have done some
> research around determining whether a DITA specialization could be
> grafted on top of other non-DITA data models.
>
> Hopefully, that experience will be useful in this discussion about
> determining the possibility of expressing formal relationships (or
> mappings) between S1000D and DITA.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yas Etessam

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522