Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce DITA Adoption Committee

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, 16 JULY--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the
formation of the OASIS DITA Adoption Committee. We have targeted Thursday, 17
July, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the DITA Adoption press release will highlight the following
members:

Comtech, Oracle, PTC, <other Sponsor members who join before 16 July>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized as a leader in the DITA Adoption work, please contact
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

If you need more information about becoming involved in the OASIS DITA Adoption
Committee, contact dee.schur@oasis-open.org.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in
the OASIS DITA Adoption Committee, you may submit a quote in support of this
work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your
organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by noon US EST on Wednesday,
16 July.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200806/msg00015.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dita-adoption/