Subject: RE: Overview page

Robert is correct (as usual).  The "overview" document that I was
remembering seems to have just been an HTML document and not a PDF.

Now a question:  In which document(s) is the DITA 1.2 conformance
statement going to appear?  I'd always thing that the overview document
would make a good home for that sort of information.

   -Jeff