Subject: Fwd: I did some more research; please add agenda item for 4/2 on TechComm in 2.0

Forwarding (hope that is OK, Nancy!) to flesh out the agenda item.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 15:18:37 -0700
From: Nancy <nancylph@gmail.com>
To: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>, Robert D Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>
CC: Tom Magliery <tom.magliery@justsystems.com>

Hi,

After my previous mail to you this morning, I did some searching of my own in the DITA Github repositories, and as far as I can tell, there has been no doctype work done on techcomm for 2.0, probably because we've decided to separate it into its own profile. Unless there's been work done, but none of it checked in... But I think it's time to take it up, since we seem to be making progress on 2.0, and a great number of users depend on the techcomm package being available to go with base DITA.

Can we add it to next week's agenda? I would be glad to do some grunt work on moving/populating techcomm grammar files to the 2.0 techcomm repository, since I need to have that structure available in order to create my DITA/NA presentation. And given that Eric is working on his bookmap proposal, won't we need to move his bookmap grammar files to a 2.0 techcomm doctypes repository? (which does not yet exist...)

Thanks,
Nancy
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ