Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: abstract red in FO?

(Just noticed in the guidelines that replies go to the author by default...oops)

I haven't been following docbook too closely, recently, as other things have
taken over my time (...:?) but is there a standard suite of test docbook files?

(Similar to the jakarta batik project. they have a suite of test SVG files.
The web site displays which tests succeed)

regards,

Matthew Harrison.