Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: [BUG] Missing "equation" in context "xref"ofcommon/fr.xml

Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

> BTW, what  is the  best way to  modify existing templates  if I  want to
> customize them?   At the top of  the file reads "This  file is generated
> automatically. Do not edit this file by hand!".  What should I do then?

If your change fixes some genereal bug in localization modify file

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/gentext/locale/fr.xml

and send it as a patch to

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=21935&atid=373749

If you just one modify localization for your own purposes, put something
like this into your customization stylesheet:

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>

<i18n xmlns="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0">
  <l10n language="fr">
    <context name="xref">
      <template name="equation" text="Equation %n"/>
    </context>
  </l10n>
</i18n>

  Jirka Kosek