Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: customized HTML-Layout of output files

Joachim,

First of all you don't wan't ever to modify Norms stylesheets, but rater
write you own customized stylesheet, which may modify some of the
default behaviour.

What you basically need is to write a number html frames (top, left,
buttom html pages). The empty area could then be a chunked html version of
your document.

You refered to the PHP net as an example of what you would like. Try look
at http://www.php.net/download-docs.php, which contains a "Documentation
howto link, which I assume answers all your questions.

Regards

Jens