Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] Re: Tables, braille and other stuff

At 11:26 13/05/2003 -0700, Carlos Araya wrote:
>Jeff:
>
>That's far from it... accessibility guidelines call to make accomodations
>for everyone and doing universal design, not just what's more convenient for
>me at the time.  I am not a disabled user

A guy from the NW states put it in context for me.
Bill Loughborough. Ex jazz player and thoroughly nice guy.

Temporarily able bodied. I think he was quoting someone else.

I'm not a disabled user... yet.
  But things are slowing down.
I struggle with fine print/flash web sites, tiny index panes.

It's likely to come to us all sooner or later.

regards daveP