Subject: DocBook XSL bug status forecast

There two show-stopping bugs in DocBook XSL stylesheets for me:

 -- nested lists are broken

 -- some comments are swallowed despite my diligent efforts to pass
    them along

Is there any change that these problems will be addressed in the near
future (say, this year)?

I would really appreciate an answer to this question.
Even a negative answer would be welcome - I will seek other ways instead
of waiting for XSL to start working.

Thanks.

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.