Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Presenting«docbook-cutre-indenter » v0.001 beta«la betapeta»

Hi Ismael,

Great tool!
I've been awaiting for such tool for a long time hope it gets usable
soon :-)

After a little test I noticed two errors (tidied XML comes second):

<     <para>A full Linux distribution represents:<itemizedlist>
<       <listitem>
---
>     <para>A full Linux distribution represents:
>     <itemizedlist>
>       <listitem>

I think <itemizedlist> should remain where it was.

<     <programlisting>&lt;para>Your machine boots up using a little
program called
< &lt;phrase condition="IA64">EFI&lt;/phrase>
< &lt;phrase condition="IA32">BIOS&lt;/phrase> that ensures peripheral
< initialisation.&lt;/para></programlisting>
---
>     <programlisting>
> &lt;para&gt;Your machine boots up using a little program called
> &lt;phrase condition="IA64"&gt;EFI&lt;/phrase&gt;
> &lt;phrase condition="IA32"&gt;BIOS&lt;/phrase&gt; that ensures
> peripheral
> initialisation.&lt;/para&gt;
> </programlisting>

Modifying programlisting content is obviously wrong...

Camille.