Subject: Re: term in <variablelist> is rendered incorrectly in PDF

[snip! 1.62]
> it seems to have something to do with hyphenation.  if i create a
> variablelist term that has no obvious hyphenation, like "XXXXXX",
> then the PDF output looks like

>    XXXXX    whatever
[snip! other examples]

I've observed that myself.  Especially noticable with a monospaced
<term> in the <varlistentry>.

I was planning to give this one a try, to see what the results looked
like:
	http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/variablelist.as.blocks.html

I haven't gotten around to it yet.