Subject: Re: [docbook-dev] Internationalized index in XSL

Bob Stayton wrote:

> I just tried it with xsltproc, and it fails with
> this message (repeated several times):
>
> xmlXPathCompOpEval: function group-index bound to undefined prefix i

My xsltproc gives me different error message stating that I'm using
unkwnown function inside xsl:key definition. May be xsltproc doesn't
support user defined functions inside xsl:keys. I will ask on xsltproc
mailing list.

That's why I designed new indexing solution as customization layer, not
as a standard part of stylesheets. Many processors don't support EXSLT
functions and will choke on it.

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz