Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Rendering MathML in Docbook

Soren Kuula <dongfang@bitplanet.net>:

> And are there other ways of getting from fo to pdf or ps ?
I am using Apache's FOP without real problem
(despite the "Not Implemented" ones ;)

> Extracting all the math snippets into files, rendering each separately
> using some other program
I'd be really interessted to know the way/tools you are using, and
if you have success with them. I use Debian/testing, and if you have
a working  solution, i'd be happy to know it, even if it is bot perfect.

Nicolas