Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Windows and XSL stylesheets

Hello Edward,

> The Docbook XSL stylesheet distribution only has an installation for
> Unix/Linux systems using a bash shell script. Is there a way to install this
> on Windows systems ?

No, because windows sucks.

Just kidding ;-).
Copy the Stylesheets in a directory of your choice. Thats it. There must
nothing to be installed.
You need a bundle of other tools to use the Stylesheets. The most
important is a xslt-processor which generates the outputfiles of your
docbook-xml-sourcecode. I'm using xsltprog. Most famous is saxon which
needs Java.

Regards
Kai