Subject: Small paper size

Hello,

I've made a document with a custom stylesheet. I used to have a A4
pdf output. I would like to change it do A5 (half size of A4). So
I'va change the paper.size parameters in my stylesheet.

The result is not very beautiful. There is a lot of wasted area in
the marging, the graphics are to big to be visible. :-(

Did I need to define other anoher stylesheet for A5 output with other
marging values ? Did I need to change the scale values for my graphics ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jacques
--
Site web : <http://www.foucry.net>