Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Resources for Simplified DocBook v5?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the help.

> 1. Re test files, Norm has a bunch (sourceforge, or part of the
> download.. I think the former).

Thanks!
Hmm... SF is down and the download doesn't have them. Oh well, I'll get
them later. But thanks for the pointer.
Oh, and I just found that there's an XSLT from v4 to v5. Great. I wasn't
sure about going for v5.

> 2. I posted a valid subset (quite minimal really) to this list some time
> back, based on 5.0.

Thanks. I got the link from the other email. I don't really understand
Relax NG yet. I only found out what Relax NG is a week ago and I only
learned DTD yesterday :) I found some lecture notes on Relax NG. I'll
read them, and then take a look at what you wrote.

I think it'll be useful. Part of the goal is to divide the work into
meaningful subsets so I can feel I'm making progress.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://oooauthors.org