Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Please test DocBook XSL 1.70.1

Hello,

I think I just found a regression. In HTML output chunked by
html/chunk.xsl the relative image paths specified in imagedata/@fileref
are transformed to full paths in img/@src. This happens because the
keep.relative.image.uris param, with the default value 1 is ignored in
the template xsl:template/match="@fileref" from html/chunk-code.xsl. I
think the fix is to test the value of keep.relative.image.uris just like
in html/graphics.xsl. So the template should look like the following in
html/chunk-code.xsl:

<xsl:template match="@fileref">
   <!-- need a check for absolute urls -->
   <xsl:choose>
       <xsl:when test="contains(., ':')">
         <!-- it has a uri scheme so it is an absolute uri -->
         <xsl:value-of select="."/>
       </xsl:when>
       <xsl:when test="$keep.relative.image.uris != 0">
           <xsl:value-of select="."/>
       </xsl:when>
       <xsl:otherwise>
       <!-- its a relative uri -->
       <xsl:call-template name="relative-uri">
         <xsl:with-param name="destdir">
           <xsl:call-template name="dbhtml-dir">
             <xsl:with-param name="context" select=".."/>
           </xsl:call-template>
         </xsl:with-param>
       </xsl:call-template>
     </xsl:otherwise>