Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Going to DocBook 1.73

Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing <marie.sauvage@ebmwebsourcing.com>, 2007-07-23 12:36 +0200:

>    I join to this mail a simple book and fo.xsl wich gave me the same results
>
>    For the chunk output, even with no customization, problem is the same :
>    index page is empty, only navheader and navfooter. I join to the mail the
>    index.html output.

Thanks -- I'll test with those files and see if I can reproduce
the problem and if so, fix it (unless somebody else beats me to --
I may not be able to get to this myself until tomorrow...)

And thank you very much for downloading and testing the release so
quickly after it became available. It helps a lot in making it
possible for confirm problems and get bug-fix releases out more
quickly.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith