Subject: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.94 and Japanese Wordwrapping

Hi DocBook gurus, In June this year my colleague built FOP 0.94 from the binary that was available then. Wordwrapping in Japanese which was a problem with FOP0.93 was resolved with that. I see now that FOP 0.94 has been released. Do you know whether the released FOP 0.94 addresses wordwrapping in Japanese? Does it show bullet points in Japanese? My problem now is that I find that the current build isn't wordwrapping any more. I haven't been working with docbook for a little while. A change that has taken place is that we are now using xsl version 2.0 as oppposed to 1.92. I am wondering whether applying the released FOP 0.94 would resolve the issue, without affecting the build in English. Your advice will be most welcome. Akagi Kobayashi

Sent from the docbook apps mailing list archive at Nabble.com.