Subject: role and xml:id

Hello folks,

My new book is an update of the previous one. I would like to keep the
old source in the new one.

So for the new part (section or para) I use the role os="leopard" (yes
I write something about leopard). I add xml:id parameters in some tags :

<section os="leopard" xml:id="anID">
	<para>blah</para>
</section>

In others files, I use the reference.

When I generate my PDF, the links are not made.

SystemID: /Users/jacques/Documents/Livre/Tiger/custom5.xsl

The old xref (without the role tags) works perfectly.

How can I resolve this issue ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF