Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Graphs in docbook?

Seems to me that this is part of the point of using namespaces.  There
is no reason why DocBook per se has to support this; if there is a
well-defined charting XML namespace, a custom stylesheet can easily
import both the DocBook stylesheets and a stylesheet for handling charting.

~Chris
“All I ask of living is to have no chains on me,
 And all I ask of dying is to go naturally.” — Laura Nyro
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319