Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] PNGs not appearing in PDF (appearing fine in HTML)

The last release of the DocBook DSSSL stylesheets was in 2004. The
stylesheets are still available for download, but they are no longer
actively maintained. Very few people ask about them these days. It may not
be the answer you were hoping for, but I would recommend you to consider
switching to the XSL stylesheets.

Mauritz