Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PNGs not appearing in PDF (appearing fine in HTML)

Mauritz,
	I didn't realise I was on the legacy platform :-)

FWIW, I have used fink to install them, and fink says:
  i   docbook-dsssl-n  1.79-4       Norman Walsh's DSSSL DocBook
stylesheets
  i   docbook-dtd      4.5.0-1      DocBook SGML/XML DTDs official
releases
(i)  docbook-utils    0.6.14-1008  Utilities for manipulating SGML and
XML
  i   docbook-xsl      1.74.3-1     Norman Walsh's XSL DocBook
stylesheets

So I have the XSL's installed - but I also have the DSSSL's, so
perhaps I'm referring to the wrong ones?

The top of my file says:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE book SYSTEM "/sw/share/xml/dtd/docbookx/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd" [
<!ENTITY biblio SYSTEM "biblio.docbook">
<!ENTITY gloss SYSTEM "glossary.docbook">
]>

BTW, the links on this page:
	http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/MacOsx
result in 404 errors. Is there a better place to go to find out how to
install the latest and greatest docbook on Mac OS X?

thanks!
Nathan