Subject: qanda listings in html output

I am using a qandaset (defaultlabel='number') and get good pdf output.
 When I output html though the spacing between the numbers and the
entries is apparently too small so the output looks something like
this:

"question 1"
1.
"answer 1"
"question 2"
2.
"answer 2"

I get the same results with single file and chunk output.  I am using
DocBook xsl style sheets version 1.75.2 and DocBook 5.

Ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida