Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] PNGs not appearing in PDF (appearing fine in HTML)

Yes, docbook-xsl is what I meant by "XSL stylesheets". The latest version is
1.75.2 (and 1.76.1 is in the works). See
http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/docbook-xsl/

|  So I have the XSL's installed - but I also have the DSSSL's, so
|  perhaps I'm referring to the wrong ones?
|
|  The top of my file says:
|  <?xml version="1.0"?>
|  <!DOCTYPE book SYSTEM
|  "/sw/share/xml/dtd/docbookx/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd" [
|  <!ENTITY biblio SYSTEM "biblio.docbook">
|  <!ENTITY gloss SYSTEM "glossary.docbook">
|  ]>

Here you are not referring to any stylesheets. You have references to a DTD
and a couple of entities.

See this indispensable guide for everything you need to know about using
DocBook XSL:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html

|  BTW, the links on this page:
|  	http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/MacOsx
|  result in 404 errors. Is there a better place to go to find
|  out how to install the latest and greatest docbook on Mac OS X?

I hope there is... But I know very little about Mac OS X, sorry.

Mauritz