Subject: Re: qanda listings in html output

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 14:13, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:42, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I found why the weird spacing and have kludged a fix:
>>
>> In <db style sheets 1.75.2>/html/qandasets.xsl the label is put in a
>> paragraph ("<p></p>") which causes the funny offset since each entry
>> is a table row with two columns.  I removed paragraph blocks from both
>> cells for question and answer.  That seemed to take care of the
>> offset.

Yesterday I changed to use the xhtml style sheets and it looks fine
without my hack for the html sheets.

My only complaint now is the spacing between entries is way too  much
and I can't figure out how to reduce it.  I've tried inputs in the css
and negative cellpadding through the dbhtml PIs to no avail.

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida
USA