Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: qanda listings in html output

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 13:07, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I think this is more of a browser problem than an HTML coding problem.
>  Using <p> inside a table cell is commonly done, and should not create extra
> space at the top of the table cell.  Only Firefox pushes the qanda number
> down to the second line. Neither Internet Explorer or Chrome do that.  Does
> anyone know of any other browsers that have this problem?

Bob, I don't have any complaint now that I went to the xhtml--the
label problem doesn't exist.  However, as I said in my last nessage,
my only complaint now is the spacing between entries is way too much
and I can't figure out how to reduce it.  I've tried inputs in the css
and negative cellpadding through the dbhtml PIs to no avail.

This occurs with firefox, google, and IE 8.

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida
USA