Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] passing attributes from an ARTICLE element to anHTML element

Hi Bob,

It works, thanks, but there is one small problem. In my source docbook
xml I have:

<article xml:lang="en-us" ...>

In my xhtml output there is:

 ..
   ..

Please note that while the div element corresponding to the article
element has correct language declaration, i.e. "en-us", the html
element has not, i.e. "en".

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Robert