Subject: Use of revision

Hello,

Here is another question that I ran across in my process of converting
an API specification from LaTeX to DocBook:

The specification has a version / revision number, and also tracks
changes. It seems natural to use the "revision" / "revhistory" for those
two. However, there are some (minor) issues:

1) How can I identify the current revision of the document ? The
revision element is only allowed inside a revhistory, but the ordering
of revisions within revhistory is unspecified.

2) What is the appropriate way to include the revision in the title ?
(I'm a little confused here, as I have found the standard
fo/titlepage.templates.xsl file from xsl-docbook 1.76.1 to refer to an
"info/revision" element in its "set.titlepage.recto" template, yet the
documentation in http://docbook.org/tdg51/en/html/revision.html doesn't
allow "revision" to appear in any "info" element.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
        Stefan