Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [i18n-discuss] Online help (ru, uk, etc), search

Hi folks,

Thanks for the translations of Docbook Webhelp. I have committed the patch for the Ukrainian translations in revision 9833. It will be available from the next DocBook release onwards.

Marja, much appreciate if you can send the ru.xml as a patch such that it will be easier to review and commit. I tried to copy the whole file manually, and do a svn diff, but it seems that whole file is shown as a diff probably because of line spacing.

Thanks,
Kasun

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Olsen, Morten Engelhardt <Morten_engelhardt.Olsen@atmel.com> wrote:
Was it? Why?

 :: Morten Engelhardt Olsen
From: Marja van Waes [marja11@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 20:00
To: Bob Stayton; Kasun Gajasinghe; Olsen, Morten Engelhardt; docbook-apps mailing list
Cc: Marek Laane; i18n-discuss@ml.mageia.org; doc-discuss@ml.mageia.org; Matteo Pasotti

On 14/12/13 19:43, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Ping received, but I'm not sure what you are asking for.  8^)
> The et.xml file has some translations, but not all strings are translated.
> It sounds like someone submitted some additional translations for
> Estonian text, but they didn't get into the source base.  Can you send
> them again?

Thanks :-D

Marek probably can.

Additionally, Yuri updated the Ukrainian uk.xml
http://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/bugs/1324/

and an updated ru.xml was sent to Morten Engelhardt Olsen, but I'll
attach it, just in case.

(I'm not sure, btw, that I understand how everything works, because if I
look at the file for my language
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/nl.xml then I read at the top
that that isn't the correct one, but I should use
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/docbook/code/trunk/gentext/locale/nl.xml

However, the last one doesn't contain the strings we miss in the
WebHelp, like "You must enter at least one character.", while the first
one does.

Cheers,
Marja

--